viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

Music is....




I like music, but I don´t know if is something to difines me. Since I was very child I have my own musical taste, I mean I never liked the same music who liked my parents.
The fisrt groups who was muy favourite is Space Girls. I liked so much their styles, closes, and dances. Later, when I was 13 years old, I beganing to define my music style, and Nirvana becames my favorite band, and ultil today I like so much, overcoat when I´m angry.
Since that time I started listening to the music I like, I bagan to discover new bands, and other style that influenced Nirvana music. That I come to the music I like to day, is the indie music. Today my favourite bands is radiohead and sigur ros. When I listen to them i feel like I flying, and also helped me to concentrate, bacause I can´t study whit out music.
For many time I was my guilty pleasure was Calle 13, but now I recognize as one of my favourite groups. Before I don´t said liked because they music is was more regeaton music, and I hate that style. Now their music mixing many latinamerican music, and their have a good letters.
The person who most influenced in my music style is my boyfriend. He knows so much about music, and allways show me new bands and dics.

3 comentarios:

  1. I loooveee the spice!!!!!!
    NOOO, is a joke. jajajaja
    Really I love Nirvana and I accept radiohead, is to relax and quite time!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. In my case, my parents influenced to me. Ever time I listened the music that they were listenig. At start I don`t like ours music, but with the time like that too.
    And other diference is that I prefer to listen music to be happy. Althoug I to admit that something songs to make that I to cry.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi
    Domi, you know that we have tastes very similar, of fact, we went to concert of radiohead, do you remember? also we went to see the documentary called Heima by Sigur Ros, it was spectacular. I love radiohead and Sigur Ros.
    See you later.

    ResponderEliminar