viernes, 13 de enero de 2012

So Far Away


Traveling is a unique pleasure. Leave the routine and liberate the mind. I love travel, visit new places and learn about its history. But travel is wonderful provided I don't have to camp. I hate discomfort. I need a bed to rest. I also love sunbathing at the beach while I sleep.
Well, talking about travels, my ideal climate is hot. I need the sun for be happy and enjoy the vacations. I remember a holiday in a very cold Pucon, it was horrible, it rained every day and the wind was very strong, because of this my family decided returns to Santiago early. After of return, we went to Reñaca, a very hot place.
This year, I will go to Pucon again (I hope the weather is good), with my family. We will visit the hot springs, the lake Caburga, Blanca beach, etc. Also, I will go to Perú, with my boyfriend and friends. Our destination is Machu Pichu, but still will visit another places, like Arica, in Chile, Arequipa, Cuzco, in Peru, and if possible we will go to Cochabamba, Bolivia. This trip is very special, because I like to visit American Latin completely. Then go to Machu Pichu is the beginning of a long dream that I had. As I said, my next place to know is Uruguay and Brazil, for this I would like begin the trip in Argentina for finalize it in Brazil.

1 comentario: